North Atlanta Women's Specialists
Obstetrics & Gynecology located in Atlanta, Duluth & Marietta, GA
At the North Atlanta Women’s Specialists, you have access to a wide variety of gynecology services and treatments from preventive screenings to minimally invasive surgeries. At the East Cobb office in Marietta, Johns Creek office in Duluth, and Northside and Midtown offices in Atlanta, Georgia, the expert gynecologists strive to give you the top-tier women’s care you need alongside education and support to help you make the right decision for your body. To get started with gynecological care, call any office or make an appointment online today.
Gynecology Q & A
Do I Need to See a Specific Doctor for Gynecology?
While some women see their primary care doctor for basic gynecology needs, you benefit from seeing a doctor who specializes in gynecological care when you:
- Have questions about birth control options
- Have unexplained symptoms associated with your menstrual cycle
- Experience pelvic pain
- Are struggling to get pregnant
- Need or want screening for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Are approaching or in menopause and want to know your symptom alleviation options
When you’re ready to talk to a doctor who specializes in the care you need as a woman, don’t hesitate to make an appointment at North Atlanta Women’s Specialists. The team offers a broad spectrum of gynecological services.
What Gynecology Services are Available?
The North Atlanta Women’s Specialists team offers:
- Annual well-woman exams
- Pap tests
- Treatment for abnormal Pap tests
- Breast exams, including mammograms and mammogram counseling
- Gynecological care and counseling for adolescents
- Contraception and family planning
- Pelvic pain evaluation
- Treatment for conditions like endometriosis and polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- High-resolution ultrasounds for gynecological screenings and diagnosis
- Infertility evaluation and treatment
- Urinary incontinence treatment
- Menopause counseling and hormone replacement therapy
- Screenings for STDs
- Osteoporosis screening and counseling
The team strives to give you convenient, comfortable access to all of the education, screenings, diagnostic tools, and treatments you need to protect your wellness as a woman.
If you have any questions about your menstrual cycle, family planning, the transition to menopause, or anything else that pertains to your reproductive health, don’t hesitate to ask your North Atlanta Women’s Specialists doctor.
What Gynecology Surgeries Do You Offer?
The North Atlanta Women’s Specialists team has extensive training in a broad range of gynecology surgeries. They offer:
- Endometrial ablation
- Loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP)
- Sterilization surgery
They perform minimally invasive surgeries via laparoscope when possible. During laparoscopic surgery, your North Atlanta Women’s Specialists surgeon uses the laparoscope — a thin tool with a camera attached to the end — to perform your procedure through extremely small keyhole incisions or your cervix. This reduces your risk of complications and post-operative pain and scarring, plus it shortens your recovery period.
To learn more about the wide range of gynecological services available at North Atlanta Women’s Specialists, call the office closest to you or schedule an appointment online today.
Obstetric & Gynecology Services
High Risk Pregnancymore info
In-Office Ultrasoundmore info
Well Woman Exammore info
Minimally Invasive Surgerymore info
Birth Controlmore info
Abnormal Bleedingmore info
Pelvic Painmore info
Ovarian Cystsmore info
Pap Smearmore info
Prenatal Caremore info
Hormone Therapymore info
Urinary Incontinencemore info
Ovarian Cystectomymore info